Michiko & Pani Company was established in 1996 as an approved company by the Sri LankaTea Board. Our company is situated in the Central province of Sri Lanka which has easy access to the tea estates in the hill country. We own eight hectares of land where we grow spices for export purpose.
We personally visit the tea estates and factories in different regions and select the best teas, which we buy privately from the estates. The quality of the tea is strictly controlled by:
The quality of the tea is strictly controlled by:
- Getting the best seasonal tea of the year.
- Packing the teas immediately, unblended.
- Supplying them in a minimum period of time.
- Offering the best prices for the quality products.
- To provide excellent customer service.
- To be an effective contributor to national development.
- To maintain the highest standard in cooperate and business ethics to the world.